Friday, September 5, 2008

All Apologies


Hi you, I have not blogged or been social for several months. I do apologize. I’ll catch you up on the last year to save time. In the last year I have:

  1. Moved twice. It worked out perfectly.

  2. Had my second son. Well, Daniela did the work. I supervised.

  3. Nearly passed out from dehydration in the desert.

  4. Went to Yellowstone. Saw less yellow stones than I had imagined.

  5. Killed a deer with my fire stick. That sounds funny.

  6. Had a vasectomy… I am more docile now.

  7. Quit my job. No hard feelings.

  8. Started a company. Prelaunch is like purgatory.

  9. Finally accepted that I am a redhead.

  10. Turned 27. I know I did because MTV now seems juvenile. VH1 just gets me!

3 comments:

Marshall and Alison said...

Hee hee hee. We have both been slackers. Don't worry, the masses are generally forgiving. I am just happy to not have to look at that pic of Mayer anymore.

Melanee Raynes said...

Hooray! Jon is back blahgging!

Stefanie Raynes said...

I forgive you...but only because Marcus is soooo cute!