Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Best Song of the 80's!

This is my favorite song from the 1980's. I love music from the 80's... mainly because I have rad sisters who listened to tubular music back then. It was released in 1983, but I didn't hear this obscure and awesmazing song until 2001 when Vanilla Sky was released. I immediately went out and bought the Vanilla Sky soundtrack just to get this one song and it was not on it! I did a bit of research and finally found it. This is my gift of love to you. Enjoy the sonic ear candy!

3 comments:

Melanee Raynes said...

What?!? You never heard that song until this decade? I have that on at least 3 personal mix tapes. I love it too.

Stefanie Raynes said...

Eighties music warms and speaks to my soul...

Unknown said...

That song is like a bit of heaven in a blog.