Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Best Season Ever!


I love Autumn. I love the leaves. I love the crispness in the air. I love the chill in the morning and evening and the warmth in the day. I love wearing a sweater and feeling toasty and cozy all day. I love the day when you begin using the fireplace again. I love the anticipation of the Autumn holidays like Halloween, the deer hunt, and Thanksgiving. It's truly a 3 month long pre-Christmas party. It's the multicolored love child of Summer and Winter that turned out oh so Tiger Woods.

That is why I am naming Autumn "God's Best Season Ever."

Enjoy the title, Autumn. We miss you!

4 comments:

Stefanie Raynes said...

So true! If Autumn is a love child, then Winter is the weird houseguest that stays too long making you want to simultaneously kick him out and strangle the cold, prickly life out of...too much?

Raynmaker said...

Amazing description, totally Fabu!

Marshall and Alison said...

Jon- A man who is about to have two sons should never use the word Fabu with an exclamation point :)

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, my husband is brilliant! I didn't know you could write like that!! I'm married to him!