Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Thank You Mom & Dad


I cannot adequately express how grateful I am for you both. Daniela and I have needed so much help in our lives. We have needed so much help recently. I am amazed and humbled by how willing you have been to help us. You have taken care of Roman when we were at the hospital getting life saving blood transfusions for Marcus. You took care of Roman when Daniela was on bed rest and I had to work. You gave us an apartment when it became extremely difficult to travel an hour each way to the hospital 3-4 times a week. You allowed Daniela to move in when it became necessary because of Marcus's health. You get Roman in the morning when I have to leave for work early and Daniela is unable to be there. You always look excited to see Daniela, Roman, Marcus and I, even though we have taken so much of you.

Thank you Mom & Dad. In so many ways, the life I love and live would not be possible without you and your great sacrifices.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Thank you for your love and for being here with us. We love you so much,
Love, Mom

Melanee Raynes said...

Soo true. They have assured their spots in heaven.

Marshall and Alison said...

It makes me want to live with them too! Room for 5 more Mom?