Sunday, February 24, 2008

Mucho Marcus!




This is an optical illusion, there are 4 people in this picture.






I downloaded a few more pictures of Marcus. I hope you like 'em. The current status of Marcus is good. He is on oxygen, but very little. He is also on a portable monitor just to be sure he is okay. He does not have anything wrong with him, we are just being careful. This is due to the wonderful protectiveness of the UVRMC staff. They are so amazing at keeping this little guy healthy and we are so grateful for their caring, loving manner with Marcus. They treat him like he will someday find the cure for cancer... or like that baby in Willow. They are the best in the world!

6 comments:

Neasy Grace said...

He is absolutely perfect!!

Stefanie Raynes said...

Marcus is sooooo freakin cute!! I can't stand it, I just want to smother him with kisses!

That pic of you all with your tummies is awesome! Daniela has the cutest pregnant belly!

Marshall and Alison said...

I love him! I am keeping my distance just to be safe. Even though I am not sick I can't be sure I don't have sick kid germs on me. I can't wait to hold him! He is beautiful.

Marshall and Alison said...

p.s. how come Daniela looks so freakin' good? You tell her I say so. :)

Melanee Raynes said...

Daniela is amazing. Can't wait to hold Marcus!

J* said...

Oh, Jon! He's beautiful, for a boy anyway. A big congrats all around. And Daniela is exceptionally beautiful---I've never known her differently. Thanks photos for sharing your sweet fam.
~Jessica