Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Melanee Pearl Braynes!


Happy Birthday Mel! We love you so much!

These are the top 10 things I love about you:
10. You have enviable hair. I wish I had awesome hair like yours.
9. The things you own last forever. You take such good care of the things you own. Like when I used to "borrow" your Asics. They were always in pristine condition.
8. You pick your battles like Warren Buffett picks stocks.
7. You are right most of the time.
6. You are humble all of the time.
5. I still think you could beat me up. You would use braynes over brawn... even though it is wicked awesome brawn.
4. You know everything. If you don't, you figure it out.
3. My son screams your name in delight anytime he sees you.
2. You care too much about people.
1. You remind me of Mom.

5 comments:

Melanee Raynes said...

Thanks, Brother! #1 is probably the best compliment I've ever had

Marshall and Alison said...

Um, Jon, this is awesome. You are a tootsie roll pop with a hard outside and a soft chewy center. All of the things about Melanee are completely true.

Happy Birthday Mel!

Stefanie Raynes said...

so sweet...I am vaclempt...talk amongst yourselves.

Unknown said...

Lol, I love the comments as much as this blog. SO TRUE! Everything Jon said, so true.

Mom said...

What can I say? Love you, Mom