Monday, February 18, 2008

Redheads Feel More Pain!


Before you begin to think I am some sort of pansy, you need to remember that redheads feel more pain. Scientifical Factical. I even asked my doctor if it was true. He said that he had heard that before and agreed. However, he might have just been trying to be nice to me... he was at the time cutting out a section of my left vas deferen. I'll take it though. I'm not too proud.

What does a Vasectomy feel like? Well, it's odd really. Apparently there is a nerve that runs along the Vas deferens and all the way up my stomach. So, I feel a lot of the pain in my stomach. Kind of weird. How are my balls you ask? They are sore but not too bad really. Thank you for asking.

Bono and The Edge. They used to be named Rocky and Rambo. With the new change, I thought it would be approp to change their names. I've chosen these names because the old boys won't be quote as virile, but they will still play sweet, sweet music. Their best and most productive music may have been earlier in their career but fans (really one fan) don't mind hearing it over and over again anyway.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bono and Cher...

Stefanie Raynes said...

I just threw up a little in my mouth...